There are restrictions or requirements within in the EU!Supplies Technical specifications
True diversity UHF PLL receiver
- 124 channels in six groups, up to 22 channels per group, 1,441 individual frequencies can be selected
- Pilot tone and noise squelch, squelch can be adjusted
- Lock function
- LCD for indicating group/channel, frequency, antenna A/B, squelch, battery status (transmitter) and an additional LED level display for AF/RF signal
- XLR output, bal.
- 6.3 mm jack output
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with power supply
- Power supply for antenna booster UB-900I directly via antenna terminals
There are restrictions or requirements within in the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!
"Transmitting like professionals ... the intuitive operation of this clearly arranged system combined with an excellent technical performance and versatile transmission options make the wireless system US-36G2/5 from JTS an ideal solution for stage and all other applications where speech or vocals are to be transmitted in professional quality. With an excellent sound quality, low susceptibility to acoustic feeback and a reliable wireless signal, this system is a viable alternative for many microphone applications which previously required wired microphones."
Technical specifications US-36G2/5
|Carrier frequency range||506-542 MHz|
|Audio frequency range||50-18,000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||> 105 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Audio signal receiver||
120 mV XLR, bal.
70 mV jack, unbal.
|Power supply receiver||via encl. power supply|
|Width receiver||211 mm|
|Height receiver||40 mm|
|Depth receiver||145 mm|
|Weight receiver||1 kg|
6.3 mm jack, unbal.